- Salama G, Choi BR, Azour G, Lavasani M, Tumbev V, Salzberg BM, Patrick MJ, Ernst LA, Waggoner AS.
Properties of new, long-wavelength, voltage-sensitive dyes in the heart.
- Itabashi Y, Miyoshi S, Kawaguchi H, Yuasa S, Tanimoto K, Furuta A, Shimizu T, Okano T, Fukuda K, Ogawa S.
A new method for manufacturing cardiac cell sheets using fibrin-coated dishes and its electrophysiological studies by optical mapping.
- Richard A Gray, Nipon Chattipakorn
Termination of spiral waves during cardiac fibrillation via shock-induced phase resetting.
- Igor R. Efimov, Vladimir P. Nikolski, Guy Salama.
Optical Imaging of the Heart.
- Kay MW, Amison PM, Rogers JM.
Three-dimensional surface reconstruction and panoramic optical mapping of large hearts.
- Evans FG, Ideker RE, Gray RA.
Effect of shock-induced changes in transmembrane potential on reentrant waves and outcome during cardioversion of isolated rabbit hearts.
- Isabelle Banville, Richard A Gray.
Effect of Action Potential Duration and Conduction Velocity Restitution and Their Spatial Dispersionon Alternans and the Stability of Arrhythmias.
- Koura T, Hara M, Takeuchi S, Ota K, Okada Y, Miyoshi S, Watanabe A, Shiraiwa K, Mitamura H, Kodama I, Ogawa S.
Anisotropic conduction properties in canine atria analyzed by high-resolution optical mapping: preferential direction of conduction block changes from longitudinal to transverse with increasing age.
- Nipon Chattipakorn, Isabelle Banville, Richard A Gray, Raymond E Ideker.
Mechanism of Ventricular Defibrillation for Near-Defibrillation Threshold Shocks.
- Richard A. Gray, Arkady M. Pertsov, Jose Jalife.
Spatial and temporal organization during cardiac fibrillation.