- Yu Zhang, Audrey Bonnan, Guillaume Bony, Isabelle Ferezou, Susanna Pietropaolo, Melanie Ginger, Nathalie Sans, Jean Rossier, Ben Oostra, Gwen LeMasson and Andreas Frick
Dendritic channelopathies contribute to neocortical and sensory hyperexcitability in Fmr1(-/y) mice.
- Feng Gu, Anupam Hazra, Ahmad Aulakh and Jokūbas Žiburkus
Purinergic control of hippocampal circuit hyperexcitability in Dravet syndrome.
- Christopher John Goldsmith, Carola Städele and Wolfgang Stein
Optical imaging of neuronal activity and visualization of fine neural structures in non-desheathed nervous systems.
- Hiroyuki Arakawa, Ayumi Suzuki, Shuxin Zhao, Vassiliy Tsytsarev, Fu-Sun Lo, Yu Hayashi, Shigeyoshi Itohara, Takuji Iwasato and Reha S. Erzurumlu
Thalamic NMDA Receptor Function Is Necessary for Patterning of the Thalamocortical Somatosensory Map and for Sensorimotor Behaviors.
- Hongtao Ma, Samuel Harris, Redi Rahmani, Clay O. Lacefield, Mingrui Zhao, Andy G. S. Daniel, Zhiping Zhou, Randy M. Bruno, Jason Berwick and Theodore H. Schwartz
Wide-field in vivo neocortical calcium dye imaging using a convection-enhanced loading technique combined with simultaneous multiwavelength imaging of voltage-sensitive dyes and hemodynamic signals.
- Nobuo Kunori, Riichi Kajiwara and Ichiro Takashima
Voltage-sensitive dye imaging of primary motor cortex activity produced by ventral tegmental area stimulation.
- Masataka Nishimura and Wen-Jie Song
Greenwood frequency-position relationship in the primary auditory cortex in guinea pigs.
- Naohiro Koshiya, Yoshitaka Oku, Shigefumi Yokota, Yoshitaka Oyamada, Yukihiko Yasui and Yasumasa Okada
Anatomical and functional pathways of rhythmogenic inspiratory premotor information flow originating in the pre-Bötzinger complex in the rat medulla.
- Ariel Gilad, Yair Pesoa, Inbal Ayzenshtat and Hamutal Slovin
Figure-Ground Processing during Fixational Saccades in V1: Indication for Higher-Order Stability.